paid online advertising
madison/miles media is all about building a deep pool of killer content that organically attracts visitors, engages them, and converts them into leads and customers.
But we’ll be the first to admit it: Paid online advertising can play a critical role in supplementing and accelerating your digital marketing program.
We can help get your business seen on these supported paid advertising platforms:
We’ll tailor your PPC services to your company’s brand and messaging — and because we’re already managing and growing your organic traffic via SEO, content creation, influencer outreach and other tactics, we can easily ensure that your ads are working in tandem with all components used in your overarching digital marketing strategy.
awesome is in the details
What separates a so-so spend on paid online advertising from an out-of-this-world investment? It’s all about the details, including:
- Accuracy in keyword modifiers
- Manual and automatic bidding
- Audience targeting for the best leads
- Highly specific location targeting, no matter how many locations you have
- The experience to know what works and what doesn’t across a wide range of industries
- Transparency, consideration and the ability to translate technical concepts so that you fully understand what we’re doing — and why
- Leveraging your SEO keyword portfolio for complementary keyword targeting
Of course, those are just a few of the key success factors in launching your paid online advertising campaign. Here’s a quick look at some of the factors that come into play after the launch:
- Continuing to leverage your keyword portfolio strategy to keep our top-of-funnel channels working in harmony
- Ad campaign restructuring as needed
- Audience targeting and remarketing
- The experience to know what works and what doesn’t with Google’s AI
- Regular audits and adjustments for optimal ROAS (Return On Ad Spend)
- Flexibility to collaborate and test new campaign types
- A live, interactive reporting dashboard that displays all ad platforms in one place — and includes regular insights posted by our analysts
When our PPC managers and analysts join forces with our content and graphic design experts, the result is a click-worthy ad that’s shown in just the right places — and to just the right people.
paid online advertising resources
If you’re new to Google Ads and the world of paid online advertising, the amount of information out there can be overwhelming. There are countless tips and tricks floating around the internet, but we’ve found that a few simple and thoughtful suggestions go a long way. Check it out here: How Any Business Can Get More From Google Ads (with Less Money)