If digital marketing is the rocketship we’ll build to propel your business to the next level, then SEO is the fuel that’s gonna help us get there. (What’s content, then? It’s the engine, of course!)
SEO services are all about attracting more people — and more of the right people — to your website. After all, the world’s greatest content isn’t going to matter much if nobody’s finding it.
That’s why madison/miles has a top-tier SEO team ready to dramatically improve your company’s online visibility — and that’s no load of hot air, as we’ve supercharged traffic for clients by more than 5,000% (yes, really!).
awesome is in the details
Here are just a few of the key technical SEO services we’ll perform to help promote higher rankings for your content:
- Monitor and optimize content for duplicates, missing alt tags, improper URL structures, meta descriptions, etc.
- Clean up existing backlinks and pursue new ones
- Minimize page requests and compress images to improve page load speed
- Optimize content for keyword strategy, title tags, meta descriptions, etc.
- Regularly analyze keyword data to ensure that we’re writing content around concepts that attract the right kinds of visitors to your website (and, by extension, into your funnel).
- Business listing submission and maintenance to the key data aggregators — Data Axle, Neustar/Localeze and Factual — which are referenced by more than 300 online listing directories
- Continuous monitoring of your brand to check for listing accuracy
the key: your keyword portfolio
Awesome SEO results begin with a killer keyword portfolio, which lists all of the keywords we want to rank for and monitor. We’ll use it to increase your visibility in search engines, and to monitor and report on that visibility.
On an ongoing basis, we’ll update your keyword portfolio, adding data about performance for each keyword we’re pursuing, as well as adding new keywords (as new products and services are added).
By maintaining this keyword portfolio, we ensure that we’re writing content around concepts that attract the right kinds of visitors to your website — and, by extension, into your sales funnel.
Are you ready for SEO awesomeness? Let’s get started!